Committing to developing confident and effective managers is the best way to ensure that your organisation and teams move forward. We believe that the most effective way to do this is through leadership coaching. This approach is adapted to individuals, in their specific situation, is driven by the manager and is effective and empowering.
There are a number of uses for this type of coaching for you as a manager. Here are some examples:
- Coaching for you at senior level to provide a critical, independent friend to support you through a particular work issue in a confidential setting.
- If you are a new manager taking on more responsibility.
- If you are leading a team or organisation through change.
- When a manager has a challenging project to complete but may not feel confident about their approach.
- When there is a lack of clarity about an issue and you feel ‘stuck’ in terms of moving it forward.